Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska was established to protect common interests and increase number of forces and means to promote goals beyond scope and importance of each participating municipality. Association transformed to the voluntary union of municipalities in 2001 for the purposes of the Act on Municipalities 128 / 2000 Coll. Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska is registered with the Regional authority of the Moravian-Silesian Region.
Subject of activity of Association:
- general environmental protection in the area of interest
- common approach in achieving environmental stability in the area of interest and its sustainable possibility to be inhabited
- coordination of major investment projects in the area of interest
- coordination of municipal land use plans and landscape planning at regional level
- alignment of interests and activities of local governments and joint influence on public administration in the area of interest.
- creation, multiplication and management of common property of Association
- representation of all members of Association in the negotiations on joint matters with third parties (public authorities, business partners, supervisory authorities, etc.)
- provision and management of prescribed writing, drawing, technical and other agenda of joint actions
- promotion of Association and its area of interest
- active involvement in the Euro-region Těšínské Slezsko - Śląsk Cieszyński, active cooperation with other euro-regions
Articles of Association
Strategic plan update in 2007
Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska has accepted the offer of Moravian-Silesia region to methodological guidance on the processing of its strategy in the framework of Partnership for Prosperity project, supported trough the Joint Regional Operational Program. Each group of experts has worked under the methodological supervision of professional consultants of the training module "Tree-consultation". Regional Development Council and co-operation based in Třinec was chosen as consultant for the Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska.
3 basic themes of the new strategic plan:
"People and the conditions for an active life" will involve education, culture, leisure and sports, social services, housing and public service. Areas such as transport infrastructure, environment, entrepreneurship, business and civic amenities in rural areas are the theme of "Mikroregion and environment for the good life" and the theme "Tourism and cooperation" will include the infrastructure and the tourism business, promotion of the region, organization and management of the region, cooperation outside the region and international cooperation too.
Strategic plan 2007
download "pdf" version here: Strategic Plan of Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska
approved on the 8Th meeting of SOJ on 27.6.2007 in Mosty u Jablunkova, Resolution No.8
action plan 2008
download "pdf" version here: Action Plan of Association of Municipalities Jablunkovska 2008-2010
approved on the 13Th meeting of SOJ on 1.2.2008 in Bystřice, Resolution No.13
The original strategic plan from the year 2000
- Strategy of the rural region Jablunkovsko (doc)Strategie venkovského regionu Jablunkovsko (doc)
- Situation analysis (doc) Situační analýza (doc)
- Implementation program (doc)Realizační program (doc)