The route of beautiful view
The route is not marked by special numbers, only by usual numbers - the numbers are listed below in the description of cycle paths along the route.
On the Nice views route, as its name implies, you can enjoy the nice views of the Těšínské Beskydy surroundings. In the case of clear weather and good visibility you can see the Slovak Tatra and Fatra mountains too.
This is a more challenging route with a length of 69.9 kilometers, which is primarily aimed for the more efficient cyclists on mountain bikes. The route goes along the Czech side of the Euroregion Těšín Silesia on marked cycle paths Regiotour no. 56, 561, 6080, 6081, 6082, 6084 and 6086. The route begins in Jablunkov, through which goes a long-distance Greenways route: Kraków - Moravia - Wien.
Course of the route CZ
Jablunkov - according to historical sources the town was founded in 1435, the historic landmark is the square with a fountain and a Baroque statue of the Immaculate from 1655 (no.56, no.6081) - 0 km
- Košařiska (no.6082) - 6.1 km
- Kozubová - interesting views of the valley and Těšínské Beskydy Euroregion Těšín Silesia villages, Chapel of St. Anna (available only on pilgrimages and religious ceremonies), tourist chalet (no.6082) - 18.1 km
- Kamenitý - views of the Lomná valley, if the visibility is good Lysa hora can be seen, tourist chalet (no.6082) - 14.8 km
Babí vrch (no.6083) - 15,9 km
- Slavíč – views of the Lomná valley, if the visibility is good Lysa hora can be seen, tourist chalet (no.6083) - 16,9 km
- Tatínky (no.6082) - 21,9 km
- Dolní Lomná – mills (no.6081, no.6084) - 29,5 km
- Severka - on a clear day West and High Tatras and also Lysa hora are visible, tourist chalet (no.6084) - 43.4 km
- Skalka – on a clear day West and High Tatras and also Lysa hora are visible, tourist chalet (no.6084, no.6081, no.561) - 44,5 km
- "Above the tunnel" -in the inconspicuous spot "above the tunnel" in Mosty u Jablunkova arises panoramic view of the Slovak Kysucké Beskydy and Smaller Fatra (no.561, no.6080) - 52.1 km
- Studeničný – nice views of Těšín and Slovak Kysucké Beskydy, tourist chalet (č.6080) - 58.2 km
- U Rathouského (no.6086) - 63,5 km
- Písek (no.56) - 65,9 km
- Jablunkov - the end of the route - 69,9 km